Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Peaceful living in Mancos!


I am fortunate to help these clients sell this beautiful home.  Tucked in the shadow of Mesa Verde National Park this home overlooks the Mancos Valley and is the epitome of peaceful living.  The courtyard is filled with color, vibrant and soothing to our souls. 

 Each day I barely can get on my shoes without my old lab attacking me since she knows its time to go for a walk.  This is my time to breathe in the peace and clean air.  Raising teenagers is tough and taking time to unwind is crucial for me.  Having a balanced life of work and play is way easier in Mancos.  No traffic jams unless you call the occasional cattle drive, one stop light, and always a friendly face to speak with at the coffee shop are just a few of the reasons I love Mancos.  Want to escape the rat race?  I'd love to help!!



No comments:

Post a Comment